Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Slow to move back into the groove...

Like Hubby below, I am slogging through the end of the "holidays", falling asleep in front of my Outlander novel (instead of a laptop), and letting some chores lapse around the house.   Here it is, Wednesday, and I can say that I've accomplished 1. buying groceries, and 2. going to work on Tuesday, but not too much else.
Maybe we've been a bit sluggish because we had a great holiday season.  But also because the grind was getting to be a bit much before Christmas...so maybe today I will get some ironing done, some freezer meals made, a call in to my mother, and the bathroom cleaned - all before I clock in at 11 a.m.  One can hope.  Stay tuned. 
I gotta get back on track.




1 comment:

Simply LKJ said...

I am giving myself grace until Sunday! And then I will freak out and rush through next week trying to get two lessons from Bible study done and read the book I recommended for our book club meeting, which by the way is at our house! LOL