Monday, May 15, 2017

Mealplan Monday #143


Monday - Rotisserie Chicken Salad on croissants, fruit salad
Tuesday - Cowboy Chicken (a recipe from The Girl - will share soon), Spanish rice
Wednesday - Beef Fajita salads, tortilla chips
Thursday - Calamity Ann's Meatloaf, small baked potatoes, peas
Friday - Friday Soup*
When my mother was living on working on her own in Saudi Arabia, she would cook all week long.  Then on Friday, she would dump the leftovers into a pot, add stock, maybe some noodles or rice, and call it soup.  My plan is to use up some bits and bobs in the freezer and do my own version!




3 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Love that you learned from your mom. That's the best.

Rue said...

Your mom was a smart woman :)

I love where you're going with your patio and I think it's going to be really lovely, Gina. Perfect for wine sipping ;)

I hope your Mother's Day turned out alright.

xo,
rue

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

This was a fun and encouraging post. I must do this! I also love the Friday Soup thing. Genius! I am definitely trying this. It sounds like so much fun. Great post!