Monday, April 4, 2016

What the week holds: Hubby on the road

With his new job, Hubby will be travelin'.  It's been awhile since he's had to travel for business and this carry-on luggage was stored away inside some other luggage in the garage.  I bet he forgot he even owned it.  I brought it in from the garage and hung it up to air out. 
I'm just going to go ahead and say it:  P.U.  Word to the wise:  don't store soft luggage this way.  Let it breathe.  You will thank me later for this tip.  I sprayed with Lysol a couple of times and put a fan on it.  The funk did not dissipate. 
This is proof he hasn't used it in years - well, about 29 to be exact.  This was the address of our FIRST apartment as newlyweds!  I'm thinking some new luggage and tags are in order.  I like the ones from Shutterfly - I can use some photography from this guy.
It's in mint condition, because he probably only used it once or twice.  Too bad it smells so terrible - we don't have time to wait for it to get better, so I guess he will get new ones. Onward, to a new week with new adventures, even if they are job-related!




No comments: