Monday, October 26, 2015

Pottery Barn Knock off wine coaster...

 My heart skipped a beat when I saw this on PB's website:
The Cooper wine coaster.  I love it so.  In fact, there are several copper bar utensils on their website I would love to have....however, $23 for a copper wine coaster isn't going to happen right now.  I can think of too many other things I need to spend that money on, and Christmas is fast approaching.  But then, I remembered I had this:
A little flat-bottomed china dish.  I can't remember where I got this from, I've had it forever.  Possibly my sister gave it to me.  It's usually home to a fat candle, but as a wine coaster it functions beautifully.
Fancy that.  And I had it the whole time.  
Maybe I will ask for the copper one from Santa...






1 comment:

Rue said...

Hi Gina :)

That's really cute! I've been wanting a wine coaster myself, but now you've got me thinking that I might have something that'll work. I'll have to check out my china cabinet ;)

xo,
rue