Friday, October 24, 2014

5 thing Friday - blood moon, house pride, disaster zone, Trader Joe's, and chilequiles

On October 8 we had a blood moon.  While I'm not 100% sure of what that is, and am too lazy to look it up, it was spooky and pretty!
 I'm sure Scout got better photos!
 All of the rain we had a few weeks ago is much appreciated by my yard and landscaping.  Hubby mowed and I trimmed and it looks super pretty.  I am ready for cooler weather, though.  I would like to sit outside more often.
 It will surprise no one that I am not completely done with the project that started out looking like the above photo.  However, I am plowing my way through this stuff, which is organized and in neatish stacks in the spare room.  I had high hopes of getting it all done this week.  I made headway, but not gonna lie...I am not done.
 I discovered that Trader Joe's has some really yummy choices for lunch.  Scout and I split two different wraps and some rippled swet potato chips.  It was really good!  And yes, I had wine with mine as I also bought a case of Two Buck Chuck.
Hubby and I had such a good time on our weekend away.  I miss going out to eat breakfast with him every Sunday when we did not have kids.  That was 'our thing' and I'm sure we will do it again someday...we enjoyed fabulous chilequiles at Fuzzy's...
 
yum...makes me want another big plate of those!





No comments: