Friday, April 6, 2012

Sometimes I like Wal-Mart

I went into Wal-Mart for some candles, jelly beans, and an inexpensive dress.  Yes, I buy clothes there.  Hanging my head in shame...but look what the lady in the fitting area so graciously pointed out in a basket that was filled to the brim in goodies:
Everything was 25 cents.  Not even kidding.  Toblerone chocolate, not expired mind you, 25 cents.  Marked down from $8.50.  My kids and my co-workers just got lucky!
Same for the gum, the Lindt, Girardelli, Dove, and some roasted coriander (so random!).  Insane!
And I did find the candles, too.  I was looking for small yellow candles and votive cups.  But at a dollar each, and all-in-one, these will work out nicely for the Easter lunch table.  Plus, I did find a decent dress to wear - $18, washable, goes with my shoes perfectly.  Bam!
 What about you?  Do you find mostly what you need in Wal-Mart? 




Shared with:

1 comment:

JoKnows said...

Don't worry, Walmart has some great clothes! I have never seen a deal like that on Toblerones. How many did you buy? 100?